A trade/professional association that serves its more than 32,000 members in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
A member organization of the National Association of Realtors®, PAR is comprised of residential and commercial Realtors® who subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
PAR seeks to:
- Promote homeownership
- Encourage investment in real estate
- Protect the right to own and use private property
- Enable members to transact business to the advantage and protection of the public and members
- Promote and maintain high standards of conduct
- Advance civil development and economic growth in the Commonwealth and among its citizens
- Work for economy and efficiency in government
- Lend assistance to the PA State Real Estate Commission and the State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers in the enforcement of their regulations.
Chartered in 1920 as the Pennsylvania Real Estate Association, today the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® is one of the largest trade associations in the state.
Member services include:
- Legislative/Regulatory Advocacy
- Standard Forms
- Legal Hotline
- News and Information
- Meetings and Conventions