RPAC is not affiliated with any political party.
Your investment in RPAC is used to elect pro-Realtor® candidates to public office. Click here for more information about the 2014 General Election.
Determining which candidate to support is an important process involving local association members, RPAC Trustees and state and local staff. Contact PA-RPAC staff to see how you can get involved.
2015 Important Dates to Remember
- April 20: Last day to register to vote in the primary
- May 12: Last day to apply for an absentee ballot
- May 19: MUNICIPAL PRIMARY ELECTION
- October 5: Last day to register to vote in the general
- October 27: Last day to apply for an absentee ballot
- November 3: MUNICIPAL GENERAL ELECTION
OFFICE ELECTION YEARS
- President of the United States - 2016, 2020
- United States Senator - 2016, 2018
- Governor - 2018, 2022
- Lieutenant Governor - 2018, 2022
- Attorney General - 2016, 2020
- Auditor General - 2016, 2020
- State Treasurer - 2016, 2020
- Representative in Congress - 2016, 2018, 2020
- Senator in the General Assembly
- (Even-numbered Districts) - 2018, 2022, 2026
- (Odd-numbered Districts) - 2016, 2020, 2024
- Representative in the General Assembly - 2016, 2018, 2020
- Candidates are nominated and elected to the following state-level judicial offices in Municipal Election years (odd-numbered years):
- Justice of the Supreme Court
- Judge of the Superior Court
- Judge of the Commonwealth Court
- Judge of a court of common pleas
- Judge of the Philadelphia Municipal Court
- Vacancies in judicial offices are ascertained prior to the start of the nomination petition circulation and filing period.