PAR works with state legislative and regulatory bodies in Pennsylvania to create positive change that supports the work of real estate professionals and the consumers they serve.
- PAR is an active presence on Capitol Hill in Harrisburg and has adopted numerous policy statements on issues of importance to the real estate industry.
- PAR actively lobbies on behalf of Realtors® to protect homeownership and private property rights.
- Access the General Assembly website to read a specific piece of legislation.
- Search relevant laws and regulations in an easy-to-read format.
- When a topic pertaining to real estate arises at the Capitol, legislators contact PAR to offer the Realtor® viewpoint with testimony in front of committees.
The PAR local affairs program monitors local ordinances and works with local associations/boards to develop and implement advocacy campaigns. Some associations/boards maintain their own government affairs program, led by a Government Affairs Director (GAD), to present a unified voice for the real estate industry.
Keep up-to-date on the latest legislative news on PARJustListed.com, our Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Follow staff individually on Facebook and Twitter: