Preferred PARtners can save members thousands of dollars a year on everything from marketing tools to prescription eyewear. Your purchase/subscription of particular products or services earns PAR non-dues revenue, which helps the Association keep member dues as low as possible.
Interested in becoming a Preferred PARtner? Contact Laurie Brown, Marketing Manager.
- Black Ink Insurance has access to over 40 insurance carriers in the state of Pennsylvania. Their expert team has the knowledge and experience to place your company with an insurance carrier that will be there when you need them and at the most competitive rates. Customer service is not just a slogan; it is the foundation of their company and it is what separates them from the competition.
- Nationwide Insurance offers PAR members special member discounts on automobile, power sports and pet insurance. Discounts vary depending on your specific product selections. Get a free quote or call 1-866-633-5747 for more information. PAR members who currently have policies with Nationwide will be grandfathered into the new discount program.
- iCan Benefit Group (iCan) provides a wide range of insurance and non-insurance products, including health, dental, vision and prescription coverages. PAR members in the market for new coverage, considering a change, or who might want to learn more about options resulting from the recently enacted Affordable Health Care Act, can contact iCan for a complimentary consultation and or policy quote.
Business & Professional Tools
- Taxbot, a mobile and online app, provides members the ability to track business mileage and expenses with their iPhone or Android smartphone or tablet, and turn those expenses into IRS compliant tax deductions. The app includes a scanner that attaches receipts to expense and mileage records and an easy-to-use GPS mileage tracker—all IRS compliant. Records are automatically sent to a secure web portal where customized reports can be edited or exported for tax and financial preparation. In 2012, Taxbot users reported an average of $2,500 in newly-found tax deductions.
- MyForce turns your smartphone into a cutting-edge, personal security device. With the touch of your screen, MyForce instantly connects you to a live, certified security agent who begins listening and recording everything that is happening, along with identifying your location through the phone’s GPS. If necessary, a MyForce agent will deploy local authorities to your location armed with all the information they need to assist you, including your name, personal description, medical conditions, and the nature of your emergency.
Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® members can try MyForce for 30 days absolutely free. After the 30-day free trial, members receive a 33% discount off the retail price. Learn how you can protect yourself and your loved ones by visiting PAR.MyForce.com.
- SmartMove provides online tenant screening solutions specifically designed to help smaller landlords and Realtors® make educated leasing decisions by giving them access to the same tools for renter screenings that larger property management companies use.Whether you’re helping clients or managing your own investment properties, SmartMove can help with credit, criminal screenings and leasing recommendations. Quick turnaround, flexible terms, and peace of mind knowing your screens are processed by TransUnion, an industry leader. Start today by visiting this page.
- Barcode Realty makes looking for a home easy and contacting you even easier, with MLS searching, featured listings, property images, detailed information, GPS, integrated Google Maps, and lead generation tools.
- Brand Transport, a superior courier service, will expedite your licensing and renewal applications within 72 business hours of receiving your paperwork. Traditional licensing routes can take up to eight weeks. Consider the difference eight weeks could make to starting your career in real estate. And the $65 fee is less than cost of gas, time spent driving, turnpike fees etc., than you would spend driving yourself. Have your license hand delivered and expertly expedited through Brand Transport today.
- GreenandSave.com provides real estate professionals with the knowledge needed to understand the environmental, health and financial benefits of going green so they can act as guides for their clients in purchasing green homes and buildings. Grow your business while going "green"! Save $10 on annual membership with the code PAREALTOR.
- DNCQuickcheck is the affordable, easy-to-use compliance solution for individuals or branch offices, providing complete Do Not Call compliance to professionals in a variety of industries including real estate, where agents make manual dial calls to prospects.
- UPS offers PAR members exclusive discounts on shipping. Whether it's overnight letters across the country or international shipping around the world, you'll start saving with the first package you send. After that, the more you ship, the more you save. PAR members can also save on Business Services at The UPS Store with The UPS Store Corporate Card. There are more than 4,400 neighborhood stores nationwide, and every one is a convenient, one-stop-shop for everything from mail boxes, to copying and printing, to packing and shipping, to office supplies. Note: Shipping discounts are not available at The UPS Store. Some restrictions may apply.
- Instanet Forms offers online negotiation which allows forms to be sent between parties, interactively negotiated and tracked online.
- dotloop allows brokers, agents, buyers and sellers to complete a transaction in one place. Procides a simple solution to get listings and negotiate home transactions eliminating the hassles of the paperwork process.
- TrueForms' Transaction Document Management function allows you to combine photos, maps, spreadsheets, flyers, and a variety of other file types with your forms and contracts in a single transaction folder.
- zipForm® 6 is the enhanced version of the industry’s leading real estate forms software. This easy-to-use software is designed to increase the real estate professional’s productivity and help complete contracts more efficiently all while reducing risk. Click for zipForm® 6 product information, sign up for a demo and order.
- As the preferred electricity supplier of the PAR, Energy Plus® can help members earn Cash Back on their home or business electric bills. PAR members can receive 3%-5% Cash Back on electric supply charges each year and a $25-$50 sign-up bonus after two months of active service for each home or business account enrolled.
- EyeBuyDirect Inc. is a global prescription lab and optical retailer specializing in volume production of affordable prescription eyeglasses. Use the discount code EASY4EYES to receive an additional 10% discount on frames and lenses. You can share the code with friends, family and clients.