RPAC is not affiliated with any political party.
Your investment in RPAC is used to elect pro-Realtor® candidates to public office.
Determining which candidate to support is an important process involving local association members, RPAC Trustees and state and local staff. Contact PA RPAC staff to see how you can get involved.
2018 Important Dates to Remember
- April 16: Last day to register to vote in the primary
- May 8: Last day to apply for an absentee ballot
- May 15: PRIMARY ELECTION
- Oct. 10: Last day to register to vote in the general
- Oct. 31: Last day to apply for an absentee ballot
- Nov. 7: GENERAL ELECTION
2018 Primary Election
The 2018 primary election results are in, with 99.55 percent of districts reporting statewide. Here are the results of races in which RPAC was involved (results may vary slightly once counts are finalized):
PA Open Seats – Out of 12 open seat candidates supported by PA RPAC in primary elections, nine were successful in their bids for office.
- The following RPAC-endorsed candidates won their primary races:
- Allegheny County: House District 40 – Natalie Mihalek (R)
- Blair County: House District 79 – Lou Schmitt (R)
- Bucks County: House District 144 – Realtor® Todd Polinchock (R)
- Cumberland County: House District 199 – Barbara Gleim (R)
- Indiana County: House District 62 – Jim Struzzi (R)
- Lackawanna County: House District 112 – Kyle Mullins (D)
- Philadelphia County: House District 181 – Malcolm Kenyatta (D)
- York County:
- Senate District 28 – Kristin Phillips-Hill (R)
- House District 93 – Mike Jones (R)
- The following RPAC-endorsed candidates were defeated in the primary election:
- Dauphin County: House District 105 – Adam Klein (R)
- Philadelphia County: House District 184 – Jonathan Rowan (D)
- Westmoreland County: District 54 – Bryan Kline (R)
PA House Seats – Out of 15 incumbents supported by PA RPAC in the primary elections, 13 were successful in their bids for office.
- The following RPAC-endorsed incumbents won their primary races:
- Adams County: House District 91 – Dan Moul (R)
- Allegheny County: House District 20 – Adam Ravenstahl (D)
- Chester County: House District 158 – Eric Roe (R)
- Delaware County: House District 165 – Alex Charlton (R)
- Lehigh County:
- House District 131 – Justin Simmons (R)
- House District 134 – Ryan Mackenzie (R)
- Northampton County: House District 183 – Zack Mako (R)
- Philadelphia County:
- House District 175 – Michael O’Brien (D)
- House District 179 – Jason Dawkins (D)
- House District 188 – James Roebuck (D)
- House District 190 – Vanessa Brown (D)
- House District 198 – Rosita Youngblood (D)
- House District 200 – Chris Rabb (D)
- The following RPAC-endorsed incumbents were defeated in the primary election:
- Allegheny County: House District 21 – Dom Costa (D)
- Philadelphia County: House District 197 – Emilio Vazquez (D)
Please check back for information on the Nov. 6 general election later this year.
For more information, please contact Political Affairs Manager Sherri Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (800) 555-3390.