The Young Professionals Network (YPN) is a member-driven organization that helps young Realtors® excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas
- Realtor® Associations. Attend Realtor® conferences and pursue leadership roles with their local, state and national associations.
- Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become exceptional members of their community by setting a high level of Realtor® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
Benefits of Membership
- Be in the know. Stay abreast of industry happenings.
- Have your own sounding board. Young professionals have unique challenges in real estate. By belonging to a network of peers who face similar issues, members can bounce ideas off one another and provide support to each other.
- Get involved. Many people who are new to the industry want to get involved with their local, state or national associations, but may not know how to go about it or find it too intimidating. YPN encourages members to explore leadership opportunities at all levels.
How to Become a Member
Local YPN Networks