A special thank you to our sponsors!
○ Key Sponsor: SGS, powering Keystone Analytics®
○ Grand Prix Club sponsors:
○ Riviera Club sponsors:
○ Monaco Club sponsors:
○ Grand Prix Carving Station sponsor: Greater Erie Board
○ Riviera Club Carving Station sponsor: Realtors® of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
○ Grand Prix Club Sweepstakes Prize sponsor: Realtors® of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
○ Riviera Club Sweepstakes Prize sponsor: Realtors® of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
○ Monaco Club Sweepstakes Prize sponsor: West Branch Valley Association
○ Silent auction donations:
If you have any questions, please contact Sherri Martin.
PA RPAC Personal Disclaimer Statement:
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amount suggested is merely a guideline and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amount. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state PAC reaches its RPAC goal 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 52 U.S.C. § 30116; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.
PA RPAC Corporate Disclaimer Statement:
All contributions are non-deductible. 100% of your contribution up to $999 will be directed to the PA RPAC administrative fund, which utilizes the funds to engage in other political activities. 30% of corporate investments $1,000 or more will be directed to NAR’s Political Advocacy Fund, which utilizes the funds to engage in other federal political activities, and the state RPAC administrative fund will retain 70%.